Question : Problem: iTunes Library Multiple Computers

Hi All,

I know variations of the question has been asked before but i am having trouble getting it to work so hopefully someone can help.

I have 5 computers in the house, a small tablet which i use connected to the Stereo in the living room just for iTunes. The other 4 computers have their own itunes and their own independent library as all 4 flatmates buy their own music. We want to be able to access all the librarys from the tablet pc.

Where i have got so far:

all the computers have the library shared, and are on the same network.
i have enabled port forwarding for TCP port 3689 & udp port 5353 on the bt home hub 2.0 to forward to one of the flatmates computers. This then allows me to access just this library from the tablet pc. I can not access any other library nor see the other 3 libraries on the tablet. It almost feels like i need to forward the same ports to the other 3 pc's but i know this is not possible so how do i get the other libraryies on this tablet?

Thanks in advance for the help and hope the explanation of my problem  is clear :s

Answer : Problem: iTunes Library Multiple Computers

ALL the computers should have the same workgroup name, as long you have the libraries shared and the ports open in the computer's firewall, you should be able to read all the libraries.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us