Question : Problem: Can Send but not recieve from Blackberry phone using BES Server and Exchange 2203

I have 10 blackberry phones connected to BES Server using Exchange Server 2003.  Everything was working fine up till one of the phones will send out email but will not receive it.  The emails do show up in outlook on the users laptop but will not show up on the blackberry phone.  And the other 9 phones work just fine.  The whole system has be up and running for about 8 months with out any problems until now.  

I tried to delete the user from BES Server and recreate them and then re-activate the phone which all goes well and activation says successful.  But I still get the same problem where I can send but not receive emails sent to that users exchange account.

I just tried resending the service book because I remember reading someone that might help.  Not sure if it has yet or if it just going to mess things up more.  

Any Ideas?

Answer : Problem: Can Send but not recieve from Blackberry phone using BES Server and Exchange 2203

Another thing to check is that Outlook is NOT set to deliver new email to a PST (personal folder) file.  In order to assist you with how to check that setting, I would need to know what version of Outlook the user has.

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us