Question : Problem: server beeping, looking for a some sort of s/w to check the status of the raid array/drives, etc...

hi, i have client with a windows 2003, sp2 server that been running fine for 3.5 years... low demand simple serving 10 users for ms word, excel, etc..

however today the server started slow steady beeping.
the onsire user shut it down, removed the ups plugged server into wall, and rebooted server, still the beep starts up a few seconds after starting server...

the raid controller is an intel srcs16, with latest drivers...

my questions is this? since im off-site....seeing the server via pc anywhere and remote desktop... is there any software i can d/load and install that will allow me to see the raid controller status, drive status, array status, etc... [i know on reboot there is the raid controller card setup access... but im not there on-site, thus i wanted to see in advance if i need to order a new drive].
also, how can i see the exact drive model, type, etc... that are connected to the raid card, in case i need to order a quick replacement.
thanks
id like to prepare in advance here off-site as much as i can, possibly turn off the beeping from the array, see what its possibly beeping about, and [ossibly check status of all drives/raid card.
you know the drill
thanks
m - any pre-help is appreciated, then ill probably need help replacing a potential bad drive... lets hope its just an array error that needs to bbe re-set or whatever?

note: i did see in the system event log an 'ID 9, \devidce\scsi did not respond in a timely ...... mraid35x

again the raid card is an :  intel srcs16 card...

Answer : Problem: server beeping, looking for a some sort of s/w to check the status of the raid array/drives, etc...

Sorry meant to say "expert knowledge is not required" in previous comment.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us