Question : Problem: Mandatory Profile

I have questions about this process.  First what i have:
Presentation server 4.0 running on Server 2003 Ent.

I want to create a mandatory profile setup.  However:
1. Do i need a profile in the shared folder for each user or do i simply configure 1 profile and in ADUC point multiple users TS Profile path at it?  I read some articles saying to point the profile path at it but this would cause issues if that person used a regular computer so i presume i just want to set the TS User path?
2. Do i really ONLY need to rename the ntuser.dat to ntuser.man to accomplish this?  I mean i've been trying this in my enviornment and i'm not having any luck yet.    
3. Do i need to change any GPO's to make this work??

My final goal is to have a setup where users profiles aren't a mess.  I have the triCerat Simplify Suite as well but it isn't helping in the way of getting me to the profile point.  Right now the servers are a mess in that users w/ roaming profiles stick rather than being coppied back off the server and the like.

Does anyone have any really good instrucitons on this process located somewhere. I'm just having all kinds of touble and the research i'm doing isn't turning up my issues to well.

Answer : Problem: Mandatory Profile

1. Yes it needs to be in a shared folder the users can access and yes its just 1 ntuser.man that you'll need to create (i.e. not one for each user) and you can point all users to that one file.  Yes, again just configure their Terminal Services Path as this will only take affect on terminal service machines (i.e. not their desktop).
2.  Yes you can and you'll probably want to use the one in Default User initially since this is the default.
2.  No you don't have to have GPO's to make it work.

What type of issues are you experiencing?  Are users just getting the the local defualt profile?  You understand that if you move from roaming to mandatory, then users can't customize applications and keep them across settings and users can't save files and keep the across settings.

I'll try and look for some documentation.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us