Question : Problem: RRAS site to site VPN; clients unable to pring across Sites

I established a Site to Site VPN; SBS2003 with Linksys 330N at the edge (Site A) and 2003 Server DC with Linksys 54GS at edge (Site B). server to server everything work great can browse netBios and Ping. I am having problems with the internal site B desktops not being able to ping.
site B on 192.168.1.x lan and site B on 192.168.3.x lan. I am assuming my problem is local to site B as this is where i am having the issue and i have the desired functionality at the server level.
Thanks in advance for you insights.  

Answer : Problem: RRAS site to site VPN; clients unable to pring across Sites

henjoh09 & Hypercat: I was able to resolve the issue:
the settings were correct there was however one thing missing; the NAT on the RRAS server itself and the entries in the linksys advance routing should designate that all IP's in the 192.168.1.0 range be sent back to the LAN (10.10.10.5) RRAS server and vice versa to be encapsulated and then forwarded through the PPTP connection.
NAT /Firewall should be set Public (Remote Router Connection); private to the Internal Connection.

Once this was done on both sides it works like a charm single NiC DC through a hardware firewall to single NIC DC on the other side. Both Networks have full access to each other over the PPTP connection and internet destined traffic does not afffect the connection as its just routed direction out and not sent over the PPTP connection.
Thanks for the help
John
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us