Question : Problem: "always use the following log on information", on 2008 terminal server Rdp-Tcp settiongs does not save password

When I go to the RDP-Tcp Properties, under the Log on Settings Tab and check the "Always use the following log on information" and type in the userid and password it doesn't look like it saves the password. After I click OK and look at it again the password field is blank. and I have the "always prompt for password" checkbox UNCHECKED.
when I just try to test it out it still pops up and asks for the password.

How can I get this to save the password to keep from having the user type it in?

Answer : Problem: "always use the following log on information", on 2008 terminal server Rdp-Tcp settiongs does not save password

Thanks, think I've figured out its querks.. any time you make any changes on any of the tabs, you have to close the configure window then go back in to it and key in the password again and close the config again.. it doesn't seem to use the password unless that is the last and only change.. (it is using the password even though it never shows asterisks for it)
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us