Question : Problem: Windows XP driver issue for Deskjet 895, 970, 990 cxi series printers, cannot print multiple copies

In my schools, I have many HP deskjet printers all config'd on HP JetDirect devices on my network.  I have them configured all with printer queues on my Novell 5.1 server.  I print to them from my Windows 98 classroom computers and my Windows XP lab computers.  I have just noticed an issue on my Windows XP systems that whenever you print a job and request more than one page to print, it will only print one page.  If a teacher makes a Word doc, then prints it in the normal fashion requesting 10 copies to print, she will only get one copy.  I am 99% sure that it is not an issue on the Novell server, as I can do the same exact thing from my Windows 98 computers and all 10 copies will print.  When I setup the printer on either computer, it points to the same queue on the server.  I think it is a driver issue.  HP does not have downloadable Windows XP drivers for their 895, 970 and 990cxi series printers stating to use the ones already built in to Windows XP.  So thats what I am doing, but cannot figure out why I cannot print mulitple copies.

Answer : Problem: Windows XP driver issue for Deskjet 895, 970, 990 cxi series printers, cannot print multiple copies

PAQed with points refunded (500)

Computer101
EE Admin
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us