Question : Problem: Printer only prints the top of the document, why?

I have an HP Photosmart 2700 Series and it doesn't want to print photos for me anymore.
I have a Vista machine.
I have been able to print photos perfectly in the past.  The first time it happened the photo printed just fine and then three times in a row it printed incorrectly.  The color photo starts at the top of someones head, then stops midway thru and starts printing the top of the head again, and then does it again four times & so I am getting the top of someones head three or four times on each photo, for example.
Help!

Answer : Problem: Printer only prints the top of the document, why?

Find out the exact model and use this page (http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_lang=en&h_cc=us&cc=us&h_page=hpcom&lang=en&h_client=S-A-R163-1&h_pagetype=s-002&h_query=photosmart+2700) to access the drivers and download them.  For Vista this may be the HP Full Feature Software and Drivers download.

Let me know how it works or if you have a question about using it.  Trying a driver/software reinstall/update is the next thing to try.  I wouldn't give up on the printer and call it "broken" yet. :)

bol
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us