Question : Problem: Computer will not boot into bios.  Turns on fine but does nothing.

I have a Sony Vaio VGC-RB52 running Windows Vista.  Last night, I had a power outage.  No surge, just an outage.  No UPS.  Now when I turn on my computer the CPU fan runs in high speed but nothing ever happens.  I hear no beeps and there is no display.  I have another computer that is exact to this one.  I swapped the RAM and still the same problem.  I swapped the processor and still the same problem.  Normally, when I boot the computer, the fans kick in high speed, it beeps and begins loading windows and then the fans cut to low speed.  Again, now there is no beep, the fans stay in high speed and I get no display and no response from the computer.  Could this be a motherboard problem?

Answer : Problem: Computer will not boot into bios.  Turns on fine but does nothing.

Tack the Ram memory out. start the computer if there is no beep it probably the motherboard.

If you're not sure about the beeps and you've already replaced the memory and the cpu. replace the supplier.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us