Question : Problem: Lost CD for A+ Fifth Edition by Charles J. Brooks

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope you are enjoying a productive day. How can I obtain a copy of the CD that accompanies the book "A+ Fifth Edition" by Charles J. Brooks, ISBN: 0-7897-3044-8? I've lost mine and do not want to buy another book. Thank you for your time and expertise in answering this question and have an excellent day!

Very Respectfully
SOPS07

Answer : Problem: Lost CD for A+ Fifth Edition by Charles J. Brooks

I am sure everyone would like to help you with this and even send you a copy, but unfortunately there are rules.
The best way is to write to the book company, send them a written letter and a picture of the book..I'm sure they will send you a copy free of charge.

If you are trying to get the book in digital format, I could only go as far as telling you to google the pdf version of the book.

If you are looking for the utilities that came with the CD, see if you can find the contents of the cd in the book...all the utilities are a free download anyway.

Did it have video tutorials? Thats one thing you might not get, but tons of free videos on youtube/googlevideos regarding A+

Best wishes if you are going to take your exam..Study hard and take both tests back to back like I did, be bold!
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us