Question : Problem: Tiny Flatbed Scanner not recognised by system

My Dad has an old Tiny Home Computer running Windows ME which came bundled with a "Tiny" scanner. This scanner is now totally unrecognised by the system. I have tried all the normal remedies (power on/off, unplug,reattach etc.) but to no avail. There was no installation CD with the scanner and all the software for it came on the main system restore CD. About a year ago my Dad had a failure with the Windows software and the machine would not boot. I fixed this using the Millenium emergency start-up diskette and I think this may have affected the scanner drivers. There is no way I can see to enter ithe type of scanner into the system so that it can be recognised. I have searched around but can find virtually no reference to a Tiny WIA-USB Flatbed Scanner-FU66. Any ideas what I can do? I think I may need to download new drivers but really am not sure.  

Answer : Problem: Tiny Flatbed Scanner not recognised by system

The closest I could find to the U66 model is a Memorex FU661E (Tiny would almost certainly have rebranded another manufacturer's product.) Apparently, this model uses the same driver as Memorex's 6136U scanner...

The driver is no longer on Memorex's website, but maybe have a go at downloading it from here?
http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=60887
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us