Question : Problem: How do I Transfer Music & Contacts from iPhone to a New Computer

My friend has an iPhone that she keep synced up on with iTunes on her desktop PC running Windows XP Home. Her PC died recently (fried motherboard) but she was moving into a smaller apartment and wanted to change over to a laptop anyway.

So now she is using a Dell Inspiron 2500 running Win XP Pro. She would like to be able to transfer her music library from her iPhone over to iTunes on the laptop. More importantly, she would like to back up all her phone-book contacts (as well as emails & text messages) over to her laptop.

How does one do this??

Answer : Problem: How do I Transfer Music & Contacts from iPhone to a New Computer

Ahh the songs are gone. Id say get the hard drive out of the old computer if you can. But you can use iTunes on the new computer to get the conacts off. It will back up the phone as well. But you plug it into a new computer its going to tell you its going to delete the songs. You would have to use something illegal to get them off. Im not aware of anything becides the link above.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us