Question : Problem: Palm contracts corrupting when synced to Treo 700p

I have a Verizon Treo 700p. I just did the hard reset and wipe everything out. I loaded the latest Palm desktop software 4.14.e on my XP pro system and when I sync to push my contacts to the treo. some get there, most don't and the ones there are missing phone numbers.

But in my Palm desktop, they look fine. I did import these for a older version of Desktop 4.2

Answer : Problem: Palm contracts corrupting when synced to Treo 700p

if they look fine on palm desktop, try exporting (preferably in a non-palm format, for example as a CSV file) and re-importing them; this might fix the [internal] format.

the reason why some records don't synch to the treo could also be that they contain fields with more than 4096 characters.

--bluelizard
Random Solutions  
  •  Problem: Wireless Router will not allow remote desktop connection.
  •  Problem: HP 450c - Problems connecting to laptop. Laptop no LTP1. Trying to connect using Parallel printer to USB converter. Cannot even test print.
  •  Problem: I would like to restrict root access over ssh to a specific subnet, but sshd seems to be ignoring my PAM settings
  •  Problem: HP 2100 TN won't print unless 'Go' is pressed
  •  Problem: Trouble with SonicWall Global VPN Connection dropping - strang scenario.
  •  Problem: Modem bank authorizations fail to connect - just constantly redials bank
  •  Problem: My cpu in laptop failed. AMD 462 Athlon Xp. need help.
  •  Problem: new windows mobile project - linq to data in .net cf?
  •  Problem: Quiet fans for server
  •  Problem: Laptop Keyboard - Some Keys will not work, even after replacing keyboard..
  •  
    programming4us programming4us