Question : Problem: Need to configure Guest Internet Access w/ Cisco Aironet 1130AG Access Point.

I installed a Cisco ASA 5505 on my network, the later installed and configured a Cisco Aironet 1130AG AP for wireless access to the network, works great.  Now my company would like to add guest internet access without exposing the network.  I know the 1130AG can be setup for a separate VLAN, but it only has the one interface.  I assume that subinterfaces need to be setup so I can have to separate VLANs one for Guest and one for employees.  How do I configure subinterfaces on the 1130AG?  Won't it also require that the switchport on the ASA that it is connected to be a Trunk port to accommodate both VLANs?  Is this possible?  Will I need to setup an access list on the ASA to funnel the Guest traffic to the Internet w/o accessing the other info?  I need some serious answers, because I am really lost.

Answer : Problem: Need to configure Guest Internet Access w/ Cisco Aironet 1130AG Access Point.

The safest way to do this would be to set up a VPN group on the ASA, put the Aironet in a DMZ and have actual users VPN into the ASA which would put them on the network while making it nice and safe from hackers in their cars outside.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us