Question : Problem: I try to open HP Solutions Center.  I receive the message: "No HP devices detected.  HP Solution Center will close now."  One button only appears in the message box, "OK".

I have a Vista operating system on a Dell XPS M1330 laptop.  I installed a HP Photosmart C6150 All-In-One.  
when I open the HP Solution Center to scan a document an error message opens.  It says: "No HP devices have been detected.  HP Solution Center will close now."  There is only one button choice, "OK".  I went to the HP site and downloaded all of the drivers and software directly to my computer.  The problem persists.  What will solve this issue?

Answer : Problem: I try to open HP Solutions Center.  I receive the message: "No HP devices detected.  HP Solution Center will close now."  One button only appears in the message box, "OK".

Look on the installation CD for a CCC directory. Somewhere inside that there should be some *.bat files which should completely uninstall the HP software. Before you run those files, make sure the printer isn't attached to the PC. After having completely uninstalled the software, reboot, disable your antivirus software and reinstall the HP software again. Follow it's instructions and only connect the printer when it tells you to.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us