Question : Problem: HP Scanjet 6300C Drivers

I've lost the drivers to my 6300C and I can't get them on the HP website because all they have are a few of the utilities. Anyone know where I can get those drivers??

Answer : Problem: HP Scanjet 6300C Drivers

I have the same problem but due to a diffrent reason.  HP did not place the cd or the power cord in my box.  I have to wait 5 - 7 days for the items to arrive.  I have been looking on the web for the drivers that someone or someplace may have.  No luck.

The HP site only has some updates but not the origional drivers.  1 persons comment about 111M being to large to download is true for many dial up customers.  In this age of cable modems, t1 - t3 being available at peoples work place, isdn or DSL, that may not be alarge problem.  Myself, I think the file should be available for download.  Its not like you are bootleging any HP software as it only usable with their hardware.

Anyway if you have not ordered your CD yet, here is some help to avoid paying for it.

Call 661-257-5565.  Give them part #SJ411ENC and OPT CODE of 811.

They will ask for your SN# & shipping info.  The hours are 7 - 7 MST M-F.

Ifanybody DOES find a site where the origional drivers can be download, please let me know as I would like to start using my scanner sooner then later.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us