Question : Problem: Vista Business 64 and scanner

Anybody have the Vista 64-bit drivers for a  Fujitsu model 300?
Fujitsu has it hidden on a special site, and you need to get someone at Tech Support that is not a total wanker to let you in.

Actually this is for a Fujitsu scansnap 5110 eox2, but it seems the 300 drivers work with it:

>> Now if you have Vista 64, you will need to contact Fujitsu tech support and beg & plead to allow them to download the ScanSnap software for the S300. Even though it's for a different model, it will work perfectly on a 64 bit machine and with the S500, S510 or S300. Good luck and have fun!........

......I called the US help desk early in the morning and got a really helpful guy. I forget his name or I would give it to you. He needs to direct you to a special hidden site which contains ALL of their downloads. He will create unique 1 time use ID and Password that will allow you to download the file. [I went back to the site a 2nd time later in the day and my ID / Password no longer worked.] You just need to get a hold of the right person to grant you access. Once you get the file it works like a charm. FYI ~ I did advise their technical department that the 300 driver works on a 64-bit machine and works perfectly with the S500. I wish I could email you the file but it's way too big 600MB+

http://www.vistax64.com/vista-print-fax-scan/75326-fujitsu-scansnap-s500-vista-drivers-don-t-work.html
<<

I know it is kind of a big favor (and a big file), but if you know of a link, or can put it where I can get to it, I would appreciate it greatly.

Answer : Problem: Vista Business 64 and scanner

No takers, huh?

Alright. I will request a PAQ for this.
Maybe if enough people need the driver, Fujitsu will make it easier to get.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us