Question : Problem: 2 users experiencing error when clicking on desktop through web interface

I have two users that are both in a remote location at a hotel who could access citrix via the web interface yesterday morning but since yesterday afternoon can not launch the desktop. They can get into ctrix but when they click on the desktop button they get the following message: The remote session was disconnted because there are no Terminal Server License Servers available to provide a license. However other users in different locations can access the web interface and launch their desktops fine. I can launch each of the affected users desktops remotely fine as well.

Answer : Problem: 2 users experiencing error when clicking on desktop through web interface

I solved this issue by deleting folder under c:\program files\citrix and cleaning all items mentioning citrix and the ICA client out of the registry doing a find command in regedit. Then i reinstalled the client and it worked fine. Thank you for your help but I solved it on my own.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us