Question : Problem: is there a way to force the printer in a citrix session to default to the client local default printer?

We are testing Citrix 4.5 in our test environment.  I have server where users logon and do not get their default printer.     The printers already installed on this server so there is no autocreated printers.  I checked the tscc connection settings and the default to clients default printer is checked.  Does anyone know of a way to connect a user's default local printer in the citrix session without it autocreating it?

Answer : Problem: is there a way to force the printer in a citrix session to default to the client local default printer?

" checked the tscc connection settings and the default to clients default printer is checked"

This retains the client's default printer but only if you are using autocreated printers.  If you are using printers installed on the server only then the first time they login you can set which printer they want as a default and it should remember the next time they login.  The other choice is to script it, you can get some ideas here:  http://www.brianmadden.com/content/article/Basic-KIX-Login-Script-for-Citrix-Users

Let me know if I understood the queston correctly.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us