Question : Problem: Problem with S-Video out

Until recently I was able to play video on my Laptop in either VLC player or WMP and it would show ALSO in full-screen on my TV thru S-Video out.

I could minimize the player on my laptop screen and it would happily carry on in full-screen on my TV.

I could pause or change aspect ratio on the la[top screen and it would show on the tV.

Suddenly, it will no longer do this. I have to move the window playing the video onto the TV screen as an extended windows monitor and select fullscreen from there. It doesn't play on my lsptop screen at all and I can't use the player controls on the laptop screen either.

I tried every configuration I can think of using the Nvidia Configuration wizard, but with no luck.

Any advice please!!

Answer : Problem: Problem with S-Video out

It seems clear that this is either a switch from extended desktop mode to clone mode (or vice-versa);  or a change in the overlay settings (the next thing I would have suggested if the author had provided ANY feedback).   I don't object to closing questions when there's a reasonable effort at finding a solution that proves to be unhelpful -- but I DO object when the asker makes NO effort at actually solving the problem ... and providing NO feedback clearly falls into the latter case.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us