Question : Problem: SCAN MORE THAN ONE PAGE

I am using a Officejet J3680 AIO; I want to scan a document containing more than one page and send all the pages in one file. After I scan the first page (have tried pdf, jpg and tif) the document is automatically saved, and to scan the second page I have to start over, having one file for each page I scan. I do not get asked if I want to scan other page. I am using HP Digital Imaging Monitor. Thanks in advance.

Answer : Problem: SCAN MORE THAN ONE PAGE

pyme,

How are you doing?

Open the software and go to (I believe it is) Settings > Scan Settings and Preferences (or something like that) and see if it is set to only scan one page at a time.

I would also recommend using a different software application run and use (edit, etc) your scans than the HP DIM. Adobe Acrobat allows you to capture scans and then build multiple PDF files, have it all saved to one, etc.You could even scan say 10 pages and then put pages 2, 4, 7-9 as one PDF and then 1-8 as another, etc. Bascially whatever you want to do, you can do with that software.

Also - go here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3441026&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&submit.y=0&submit.x=0&lang=en&cc=us
Select your O/S and download the FULL FEATURE software/driver.

Hope this helps,
Kevin
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us