Question : Problem: Are Xerox and Samsung Printers that Same?

I bought a samsung CL2500N Printer and had nothing but grief with it.  Samsung FINALLY Replaced it on Warranty.  I contnued lookng for a new printer for our cashier.  I have had good luck with Xerox Photocopiers so I asked to Demo a Phaser 3150.  I am almost 100% positive that the printer is the same as the Samsung!  Identical in everyway from what I saw in my mind.  The Xerox Rep would not admitt either way, yes or no.  So I am asking the questions....are they the same printer?

Thanks
Clint

Answer : Problem: Are Xerox and Samsung Printers that Same?

If you mean the Smasung ML2250, yes it uses the same print engine as the Phaser 3150.

However, there are several differences.

The 3150 comes standard with networking, the ML2250 does not. The 3150 uses PCL6 and other printer languages, the ML2250 uses GDI, where Windows does all the work. There will be differences in the driver, and there may even be differences in print quality. This is unlikely to show up in text (both go up to 1200 dpi), but images may be coarser on one than on the other.

Xerox offer 3500 and 5000 page cartridges, Samsung only have 5000 pages. The cartridges may not be interchangeable between manufacturers.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us