Question : Problem: Recovery disk for a Toshiba Satellite A215-S5818 Laptop

My brother-in-law picked up a nasty virus on his Toshiba, Satellite A215-S5818 laptop.  I have run Adware, Spybot, and several other programs to try and remove the virus but it blocks everything that I do.  I tried to go into the computer manager and reinstall windows vista home edition form the hidden sector but can not get there because it says that the administrative privileges has been removed.  I recreated another admin account and the same thing.  So of course I have his tag on the computer that shows it is a legal copy of Vista, but he either doesnt have or can not find his disks.  Is there someplace I can download a recovery disk?

Answer : Problem: Recovery disk for a Toshiba Satellite A215-S5818 Laptop

If it didn't exist on a recovery partition, they have a program that launches the first time you boot it asking you to make recovery disk. I have ordered recovery disk from this site before: http://www.restoredisks.com

Even if they don't carry one, you could request one and see if they can get it. Otherwise, you will need to go back to Toshiba and order one.

Random Solutions  
  •  Problem: Decent way to protect potentially embarrassing photos?
  •  Problem: we have a ASA5505 connecting to a ASA5520. the asa5505 drop links and no traffic can pass over the vpn
  •  Problem: How do I best organise: I want itunes library on external hard-drive but also want a subset of my music on my macbookpro but want to avoid duplication?
  •  Problem: BES in for multiple exchange environments
  •  Problem: IDE / SATA RAID - Which is faster / better onboard or PCI expansion card?
  •  Problem: Which is better, APC, Belkin or CyberPower?
  •  Problem: MegaPath Partial T-1
  •  Problem: Clients can connect to database on VPN through wired ethernet but not through wireless
  •  Problem: Dell AIO 962 Can't Scan when attached to network
  •  Problem: Laptop performs a write protection error on all removable drives, why?
  •  
    programming4us programming4us