Question : Problem: MacBook Pro will not get DHCP from Cisco Access Point

I have a 15" Macbook Pro with the built in Airport NIC (Like all of them).  I can connect to my home AP (Netgear) with no problem at all, using either WEP or WPA (Configured both ways to test).  I can connect to every public access point that I've tried.
When I try to connect to my work Access Point that is configured with 128bit WEP Key, I get connected to the access point, but never get a DHCP address.  It's a basic WEP key setup, with no LEAP, or any other authentication.
I can connect with a XP laptop with no issues (our entire organization uses XP, and nobody has an issue).
I have dual booted my Macbook into XP, and I can connect and get a DHCP address.
This leads me to believe it's a driver issue on the Mac.
I have tried multiple AP's on our network, all with the same results.
I have verified that my built in firewalls are completely open, and have double checked by running the "ipfw flush" command, and then "ipfw list" shows "allow from any to any".
I went out and purchased a 3rd party USB Wifi card, and it connects with no issues, but I don't want to carry that around.
I completely rebuilt my 10.5.2 leopard from scratch, to make sure it wasn't anything left over from the 10.4 with the same results.
I've made sure that the keychain entry is set so any application can access it.
Any ideas would be appreciated.  I'm at my wits end.

Answer : Problem: MacBook Pro will not get DHCP from Cisco Access Point

Question PAQ'd, 500 points refunded, and stored in the solution database.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us