Question : Problem: Any Graphics card which has AGP and PCI slot provisioning?

My mobo is MSI K8T Neo2. And I am current having Radeon 9600 Graphics card. I heard Nvidia Geforce 7800GS, ATI Radeon x1950 pro, or the ATI Radeon HD3850 are the best cards (AGP) available. My motto is if my current Card fails then buy a card which is good enough to support the current mobo as well as future latest mobo's.
1) Is this X1950 (http://ati.amd.com/products/radeonx1950/index.html) from Radeon only a PCI card or is it available also in AGP card? Because when you click this link and read the specs it says "Native PCI Express x16 bus interface"

2) And is there any card which can be put into AGP slot as well as PCI or PCI express slot? Like for eg. my current mobo has AGP slot i think and in future I can put the same card in latest mobo's which has PCI or PCI express slots? Are the card's have such feature(both AGP and PCI provisioning)? Or latest mobo's have the provision for AGP slot?

Thanks.

Answer : Problem: Any Graphics card which has AGP and PCI slot provisioning?

PCI is inherently inferior.  The archetecture is too slow for high-end graphics.

I suggest getting a mid-range AGP card, then when you upgrade your motherboard, you can invest in a good PCIe card.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us