Question : Problem: Sony Battery Recharger (Model BC-V615) will not recharge Sony Lithium Battery (Model NP-F330)

Hi Everyone:

I have a Sony Digital Camera (Model MVC-FD83) for which I desire to take pictures of a HP machine to post to an open link I have posted.  It has been a few years since I have used this camera.  However, this camera is like new because it has only been used twice since I have owned it.  When I pulled it out, it would not power up.  Naturally, I thought the batter needed recharged.  So, I pulled out the batter and attempted to recharge it using the Sony Battery Charger (Model BC-V615) which came with the digital camera when purchased.  Unfortunately, the Charge light on the recharger never stays on.  It only cuts on for a split second and then goes away and never comes back on.  With this point in mind, I believe I will need to replace the battery recharger.  The battery which I want to recharge an InfoLithium L Battery made by Sony (Model NP-F330).  At this point, I am unsure if I should replace both, the battery and the battery recharger.

Any help regarding this concern will be appreciated.

Thank you

George

Answer : Problem: Sony Battery Recharger (Model BC-V615) will not recharge Sony Lithium Battery (Model NP-F330)

In my opinion battery is more probably broken.
Try go to the photo-shop with your charger and test an other battery or charger.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us