Question : Problem: Errors in Capture Perfect with my Canon DR-9080c scanner (ASPI Command in Progress)

I have a couple peripherals on my computer and am running Windows XP SP1. I work in a dept. where we all have scanners Canon DR-9080c but I also have a CD burner with Nero installled and a Canon flatbed scanner (LIDE 30). I tried installing/uninstalling both Capture Perfect 2.0 and 3.0 and the drivers from the discs and Canon's web site multiple times but have gotten errors from the begining. Not sure if it matters but I also have Adobe Photoshop installed. (Just listing in case of any known conflicts?)

At first I got an unknown error (-4523) but now I'm getting ASPI Command in Progress (unexpected error) (-4556) whenver I try and scan.

Please let me know if you need additional information and thanks for any help!

I'm not in a big rush and not sure of the difficulty but wanted to give the max points :)

Answer : Problem: Errors in Capture Perfect with my Canon DR-9080c scanner (ASPI Command in Progress)

Try to download a set of files called "Winaspi", from " http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winaspi.html "  and install them.

Reboot and try it out !

Best Regards !
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us