Question : Problem: Livedrive.com - Online storage solution?

I have signed up for online storage using Livedrive.com. Not sure if anyone has heard of it.

I started facing problems of files not able to sync with my hard drive. I sent then the first note, no reply, second note, no reply, third one, no reply.

After trying so many things, I finally could not log in.

When I tried 'forgot password' option, I get a msg 'the account does not exist'.

Anyone can help me out on this?

I paid using credit card (around $60) for one year.

Is this a possible scam?

Any help. hint, would be greatly appreciated

Answer : Problem: Livedrive.com - Online storage solution?

I doubt it's a scam but who knows how business is.  Could be lots of reasons that just amount to bad customer service.  Not like that is rare.

I once had a problem with a software tool author because my ISP was 'spam filtering' the email he sent me in response.  Had to use a online webmail setup so i could get his email with the registration info.  Maybe try a different mail account if something like this is at all possible.

Here's the registration info for the domain,  there is some more contact info here that you might be able to pursue.

http://www.whois.net/whois/livedrive.com.com

Unfortunately if you cannot get a response there may be little else that can be done.  I hope that you do not need to access your data to recover anything that is lost.  
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us