Question : Problem: Needing step by step instructions for accessing and tightening recharge port of Averatec 3200 Series Laptop

Hi Everyone;

Before I begin with what I believe is needed, let me take a brief moment and give an explanation of what is going on with my friend's Averatec 3200 Series laptop.  The problem started with the laptop sometimes taking 10 minutes to even come on.  Then, it was extremely slow.  The plug in for the battery got really hot the other day and still feels hot when powered on.  Now, it is not charging very well.  Closer visual inspection idicates the port is likely loose because the connection toggles.  I believe the recharge port probably needs to be tightened because of being loose.  If that is the case, would that explain the symptoms outlined?  

At any rate, I am confident the recharge port needs to be tightened.  With that in mind, can someone provide a step by step guide, preferably a multimedia or video clip, on how I might can correct this situation?

Thanks so much in advance for any attention given to this question.

George

Answer : Problem: Needing step by step instructions for accessing and tightening recharge port of Averatec 3200 Series Laptop

Check this out , It may be just what you need.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dnhoshor/sets/72157602004333279/
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us