Question : Problem: Ci7 build memmory issue, my new desktop will not recognize more than 2MB of DDR3 RAM? Update

I am having issues with my new computer. I am having problems loading the system when I have more than one stick (2Gb) inserted.  I  have run test on all the memory and its has passed, I have also booted up with each memory in slot one, and it has worked fine.  I run into my problem where after loading all the BIOS it immediately restarts and tries over again, and again, and again etc. FYI this is a new built system and I have done no tweaking to the system besides entering 1.65V to memory, and 1.35V to QPI (as suggested by Corsair).

MotherBoard: eVGA X58 x3 SLI
Proc: intel i7 2.6
Mem: Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600  9-9-9-24 2T 1.65V
GPU: 512 Nvidia gForce 9800GT
Power: Corsair 750W
Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi Fatal1ty

Im still having my boot up issue this is what i have tried to fix it:

I've updated my BIOS to the latest version
Used 1 stick of memory in slots 1, 3, & 5 (the green slots) and it loaded vista and worked properly
Used each stick of memory by itself in the first slot and it loaded vista and worked properly
I tweaked my BIOS by changing my voltage, freq, and 9-9-9-24 to corsair's settings
Ive tried booting from my OS CD it says 'Windows is loading files' as a white bar moves across my screen, once it is fully loaded it reboots itself
i have run memtest on each stick with a pass, and each slot with a pass, i ran a test with a stick in slot 1 and 3 with a pass

When i run Memtest with all 3 sticks in it locks up about 4 seconds into the test.

any suggestions?

Answer : Problem: Ci7 build memmory issue, my new desktop will not recognize more than 2MB of DDR3 RAM? Update

Start with CAS - that's the first number in the set, and the one that's most sensitive - bump it up by 1 at a time, up to 12.  If that doesn't work, try the next, keeping the previous one at 12.  The last value doesn't affect it much, so leave that at 24.  
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us