Question : Problem: BES Manager Error message Your evaluation license is expired

About 3 months ago, I decided to give the BES installation a go. I installed it and then we decided that we were not going to purchase any of the BB units at that time. I took the software off of the server. Now we are starting with one BB Curve and I have set the software back up on our Exchange 2003 server. Installation appeared to be a success with no errors.

When I start up the BlackBerry Manager, I get the error message "your evaluation licesnse is expired"

As I understand from the initial download, the software comes with one free license. Since we have only one phone, we should be able to get this up and running with the free license.

So how do I get the free license?

Answer : Problem: BES Manager Error message Your evaluation license is expired

Hi, you obviously installed the BES on the same server or pointed it to the same SQL server as it has connected to the old database (the BES database is not removed when you uninstall the software).  If you open BlackBerry Manager go to "Edit Server Properties" and ensure the SRP ID and Authentication key are as per the "1 user" licensing you received, and then double check the CAL within "License Manager".
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us