Question : Problem: Install GoodLink on PPC6700 Storage Card

I have a Sprint PPC6700 running Windows Mobile 5, with GoodLink installed. I keep getting system messages telling me that my storage memory is critically low and I am having problems getting programs to run. I have checked the memory, and it is low, with only about 100k or so left. I have deleted every file I can think of, deleted temporary internet files,  and installed all my aftermarket programs on the storage card, but I still cannot free up any more memory.

Evidently, there is a known problem with installing GoodLink on a storage card, but it would free up about 10mb of space if I could.

I am at a loss to find anything I can get rid of to free up more space. With GoodLink installed, I have 39.59mb total Storage space, with only .11mb free. I have 49.20 total Program space, with 27.53mb free.

Any ideas on how I can free up more space? If I can't do something with this, then I can only uninstall GoodLink and leave it off the phone.

Thanks

Answer : Problem: Install GoodLink on PPC6700 Storage Card

I would consider talking to SPrint support fr a start.

also, consider backing up all your data and doing a complete wipe  f your phone.

Then uninstall or move whatever you do not need and reinstall godlink if you have sufficient space.

I hope this helps !
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us