Question : Problem: new computer case no power

so i just replaced my computer cases...i put everything in this new case, at first it worked with everything, but i didnt have the graphics card in well enough...so i shut it down, unplugged everything, and put the card in well....then when i went back to power it on, the power button didnt power on the computer..it didnt do anything. i know my power supply is good still because it has the red light on the motherboard...i am wondering if this is just a cheap case..im going to purchase a better case because this one the card didnt fit well and it was just old. can someone tell me the reasons why it wouldnt start up when i used the power button the second time... i didnt do anything different but put the card in better.  i hope no components could've been damaged? thanks!

Answer : Problem: new computer case no power

well i think i found out what was wrong...when i put it in the second time around, i pushed a screw in a little further and it was crooked when it was connected motherboard to the case...the case's bottom was metal , and i believe the motherboard was touching the metal when i tried to power it up the second time, this caused it not to start. thanks though guys but i figured this out.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us