Question : Problem: IPhone development : what SDK/dev tool choose ? Where to start ?

Hello
I have a couple of quetsions about iphone dev.
1) is it possible to dev Iphone application on a PC reither than on Mac ?
2) I do not know any Mac dev like cocoa : is it possible to develop iphone applications in Java ? C# ? Visual basic ? Delphi ? Action Script ?
I simply fo not want to learn another new langage but reusing my knowledge from PC
3) Some links for PC developers that want to develop for Iphone ?

regards

Answer : Problem: IPhone development : what SDK/dev tool choose ? Where to start ?

also found
Well if you wanted to go through the trouble of running it on a PC I have the answer for you. Go to Google and search for a program labeled Trans mac, Its a 1.6 gig download but don't worry most of that space is used on your hard drive. Anyway, get the program up and running and when you have the Trans mac window up, go to file Open Disk Image(provided that you have already downloaded the I Phone SDK Setup from the internet or other source) then when you open disk image go to the folder you have saved the IPhone SDK 2.2 OSX, or any other mac file for that matter, and it will open up in a side bar in the program. Double click it and it will open up a folder labled HMS, double click the folder to open up the contents. Select All the contents by holding Shift and the Down Arrow and right click. choose the Copy To option and copy it to your C: Drive. Now this copy that you make will convert to PC but the copying of the files to my, or yours in this case, C drive took close to a day to load and convert the files, so let your computer sit for a while while it does its copy/convert process. when its done go to My Computer, look in your C: Drive and it will be there. Double Click It and the Program Setup process will begin for the IPhone SDK, go through the setup process and you will have your program. I used it for my computer, and by the way you are still able to make programs and sell them on ITunes so don't worry about that. If you have any trouble e-mail me at [email protected] oh and your Welcome

btw that's not my contact details

But, again if you are seriously thinking of developing, it would be so much easier with a mac.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us