Question : Problem: Can't get monitor to go back to native resolution.  Samsung syncmaster 206BW

Monitor is Samsung Syncmaster 206BW.  Native resolution is 1650X1050.  I run this monitor off of my laptop docking station.  Upon initial install, everything was fine.  Then I took laptop home and showed a movie for my kids on our projector.  Now I can't get it back.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers nothing works.  I've looked all over Samsung's website but couldn't find anything.  It may be there, but I'm not really sure what is going on.  I did have to mess around with the display settings when I used the projector because the new monitor had messed up my Fn+F7 display settings.  The kids were growing impatient and I hurried through changing things around until the projector was finally recognized as the external source.  Now when I try to set my Samsung monitor back to 1650X1050 it makes the display larger than the actual screen.  The screen will slide over when I mouse over to the sections I can't see but of course that is not the solution.  Any ideas on what I need to do?  What I might have messed up and how I need to set my Fn+F7 settings so that this doesn't happen again becuase I use the projector fairly often.  The main 3 configurations I need are laptop screen only, laptop (open) to Projector (VGA to DVI and resolution of 1024x768), and docked laptop, closed, with DVI to DVI to Samsung.  Thanks in advance for any solutions you have.

Answer : Problem: Can't get monitor to go back to native resolution.  Samsung syncmaster 206BW

Way down this page are brand new drivers for the Thinkpad http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-55386
Download them, uninstall the current ones, and install these.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us