Question : Problem: rdp through router onto two pcs?

A friend of mine has a simple workgroup setup at his office with 3 computers with a router to the outside world, he wanted remote access so i setup his pc with remote desktop, configured firewalls and allowed the router to pass 3389 to his pc - all works well, from home he types the external ip address of his work and in he goes,

However he now wants remote access to another pc within his network - because ive port forwarded traffic to pc 1 how can i get to pc 2? - he needs to be able to get on both of these at the same time - one for him one for his wife, the company doesnt have the infrastructure or money available to put in a ts server.

I know i could use vnc on one and remote desktop on the other but id prefer they were both on remote desktop?

Any ideas?

Superblades

Answer : Problem: rdp through router onto two pcs?

You can setup a port forwarding rule to forward 3390 (for example) to 3389 on the second machine.  When you connect to the second machine from the outside, you can RDP to the same IP but specify the different port in the RDP connection window (x.x.x.x:3390).
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us