Question : Problem: Blackberry Curve 8330 Browser Problems

The problem I'm having is that when I try to browse to certain websites using the Blackberry Browser, such as www.google.com I am confronted with an error message stating "A problem occurred while trying to render the page".  This is the case for other sites too, such as www.myxer.com and a few others.  If I go to a different site like www.yahoo.com (which does work) and then search for Google, then click on the search result which redirects me to www.google.com the page comes up just fine with no error.  I have already re-sent all of the service books, re-registered the Host Routing Table, performed a soft reset (ALT-CAPS-DELETE), and pulled the battery out.  I have even tryed the other small things like learing the cache and using the memory cleaning utility.  Please help me figure this out.  I noticed that I'm not the only one having this issue and it's not just with the Curve.

Answer : Problem: Blackberry Curve 8330 Browser Problems

The downgrade fixed the problem.  4.5.0.89 is what I'm using now.  I still have Opera installed and the Internet Browser is working as it should now as well.  I'll hopefully never see this problem again.  Thank you all for trying to help.  The OS downgrade is what did the trick though.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us