Question : Problem: I am Installing a Mother Board and the Monitor wont turn on Please Help!!!!!!

I am installing a P6 PRO-A+ Motherboard. Everything works fine but when i turn it on the monitor doesn't turn on. I have a Gforce 2 32mb agp graphics card and that wont work and i also tried a Cirrus Logic 5446 PCI Card and that doesn't work either. I don't know what to do. I really want to play some games bad and it wont work. Please Help!!!!!!  There is not a On-Board Video so i have to put in a card. the cirrus Logic 5446 pci card works in my other computer but not this one. and the other computer doesn't have a agp slot for the GForce 2 card. When i turn on the computer the monitor is just in stand-by with the orange light and a black screen. i have been boggled on this for about 2 weeks and it is really pissing me off. please someone help me. i have tried everything i can think of doing. also another question is that on my GForce 2 do i need jumpers on it or not? please help thanks.

Answer : Problem: I am Installing a Mother Board and the Monitor wont turn on Please Help!!!!!!

PAQed - no points refunded (of 20)

CetusMOD
Community Support Moderator
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us