Question : Problem: My Proview 17inch LCD monitor model # LT776s has a small display in the left corner that has...

My Proview 17inch LCD monitor model # LT776s has a small display in the upper left hand corner with the following information:

SH770     P001
AU    M170EN05

how do i get rid of it!?!?

Answer : Problem: My Proview 17inch LCD monitor model # LT776s has a small display in the left corner that has...

Thanks for posting your own answer, I will place this question in PAQ and refund your question points.

Regards,

WesLennon
EE Admin
Random Solutions  
  •  Problem: WTF's up with my iSCSI network config ???
  •  Problem: How does one determine the "measurements" on their system to ensure they are correcting problems the way they intended?  i.e., How do you measure maximum bandwith on your system?
  •  Problem: CPU Fan stops few seconds after starting PC...no display on the monitor
  •  Problem: SBC Dsl and Cisco 2514
  •  Problem: External Monitor/Dual Monitor GeForce 8600M GS Graphics Card Problem
  •  Problem: Looking for Laptop/Tablet with integrated credit card magswipe and business card scanner
  •  Problem: Dell Dimension 4700 blinking amber randomly
  •  Problem: SATA 1.5 vs 3.0 - What's the jumper behavior
  •  Problem: Trouble installing module (Device::Modem) for ActiveState Perl on Windows.
  •  Problem: Internal Modems and Asus P5P800 or XP Service Pack 2 Culprit?!?!
  •  
    programming4us programming4us