Question : Problem: How do you resolve messages seaching for files hpzcin06.exe, hpgwiamd.dll, hpgiviand.dll?  This happen after fixing InstantShare error message

I go to install the HP Officejet 6110xi software back on PC and I get the following errors requesting these files... hpzcin06.exe, hpgwiamd.dll, hpgiviand.dll and system will not reinstall HP software from disk.
Does any one know why?  Any help would be appreicated.

Add'l Information:
I was working on a slow running PC so I ran RegCure to clean registry.  It had over 1,200 problems so I instructed software to fix.  Afterwards I installed spyweep software.   On a restart the Windows system had an "InstantShare" message which I fixed.  I've been on the HP site and download their printer software & drivers for this machine and it doesn't fix the hpzcin06.exe, hpgwiamd.dll, hpgiviand.dll file problems and system will not reinstall HP software from disk.

Answer : Problem: How do you resolve messages seaching for files hpzcin06.exe, hpgwiamd.dll, hpgiviand.dll?  This happen after fixing InstantShare error message

The HP All-in-One Check utility looks to see if the driver for the printer connected to your computer needs an update, verifies the product is set up correctly, automatically fixes some issues if the product is not set up correctly, and then helps update, uninstall, or reinstall the driver if necessary.

http://www.hp.com/go/us/aio/drivercheck
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us