Question : Problem: what is the best Backup solution for a small to medium network 10+ computers with or without a server

can anyone give me their opinion on backing up data on computers on a small to medium network, at my office i personally use acronis to do regular automated backups of my data onto an external USB hard drive.

what do others use, and what would be recommendations on a larger network, someone suggested thecus range of products, does anyone have experiance with these products and what software do you recommend to automate a backup over the network?  

Answer : Problem: what is the best Backup solution for a small to medium network 10+ computers with or without a server

Hello there,

For our smaller locations offsite we currently use Yosemite Backup. This software can definitly support medium sized companies. It is very very easy and stright-forward to setup. This backup solution is Fully automated.

I have also delt with their online and phone support. Both are very helpful and get back to you same day. They have backup solutions for Servers and Workstations. This is also a low cost for the software also. it is about $250 USD.

You can find more information here...
http://www.yosemitetech.com/
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us