Question : Problem: LogMeIn Security

I'm considering making use of the Remote Control software LogMeIn, but I wanted to gather opinions from other people primarily on the security-aspect of the service. The one point which concerns me is LogMeIn uses my domain login to login to my computer, and obviously the transmission of my and my client's login information through LogMeIn's servers concerns me. Who else uses it, and how would you rate it? Comments on the Security of the service would be helpful.

Thanks!

Answer : Problem: LogMeIn Security

I currently use it for multiple remote sites it has been a great tool for me. The one thing I don't like is I can't organize like I want to. I have some sites on the paid edition and have some of the Free edition. You can print and transfer files with the paid edition but there are sites I don't have to do that with so I use the free edition for them. The remote system is always on when you want to connect if the PC is turn on.

There hasn't been one time that I was concerned about security with logmein. They do use encryption with all data including the logon process. I had the same concerns you did and after speaking with customer support I felt comfortable.

https://secure.logmein.com/security.asp

Now that being said I can tell you 100% that the system can't be hacked to get user information because I felt like retail stores and online stores should be able to protect information but they get hacked too and lose credit card info. I don't think anything is full proof but I do believe logmein is safe.  
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us