Question : Problem: Microsoft Small Business Live with Blackberry and wireless sync

I want to use this service so I can avoid going the hosted exchange route.  I need to be able to have support for Blackberry wireless sync (what you would get by connecting to a BES).

Is there any way to do this, or a similar service that I can look for?

My core needs are:
Outlook with full functionality like one might get from connecting to an exchange server, including Outlook Web Access
Blackberry wireless sync
Shared document workspaces (for Office documents such as Word and Excel)
Some shared file storage with backups

A friend told me that Microsoft Small Business Live would serve all of my needs except for the Blackberry.  We are hoping there is a way to solve for this blackberry requirement so we dont' have to go in a totally different direction.

Answer : Problem: Microsoft Small Business Live with Blackberry and wireless sync

You can do that and use Blackberry Internet Services (BIS) for the email redirection. This won't give you the same functionality as a BES, it'll only do email, not calendar, notes, contacts, all that other outlook stuff. It's free and will work with any email service with imap/pop or OWA servers. If you need BES functionality you're going to have to go the hosted exchange route. Or just do it yourself and buy an SBS server and install BES on it.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us