Question : Problem: Motherboard, Case, PSU mayhem!!!

Hi,

Recently bought GIGABYTE KT400 GA-7VAXP (http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDQw) and also bought a 400watt zorro case. I tried to connect simply just the connections from the front of the case and the ATX powercable. I then turned on the power to see if the CPU fan would spin but it didnt :-s. Also the fan of the PSU didnt spin and the front led's didnt turn on. I then added a blue neon light fan and when i turned it on, the fan spun for a second and lit up and then turned off! It sometimes still turns on for a second or sometimes just doesnt turn on. Have i connected somthing wrong? Also wot is "vcc"? When i connected the front of the case to the motherboard, i was told to look for "power" by the instruction book of the motherboard for some of the connections but there wasnt one and instead a "vcc". There are also other's like i only have 4 cables to connect the USB 2.0 but the motherboard instructions say i need like 14 or somthing! And the ones i have arent writen in the manual!!!! also the inside of the case started to STINK when i turned it on azif something was burning.........:-s!If this doesnt make sense tell me and il try to go step by step! THANKZ!

Answer : Problem: Motherboard, Case, PSU mayhem!!!

You have an AMD processor there is not a 4 pin connector for AMD processors.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us