Question : Problem: Synchonizing Microsoft Outlook contacts with Mio C520 GPS unit problems

I'm trying to synchronize my Mio C520 GPS device with Microsoft Outlook. I've contact details and synchronized successfully EXCEPT the 'House Number' field. This is a field on my Mio device, but NOT in MS Outlook.

The software that came with the device will allow me to synchronize with MS Outlook. Not with any other programs as far as I know. So I've been preparing my contacts in Excel, then importing to Outlook, then synchronizing with GPS device.

All okay, except House Number field seems be aggregated into the 'House Street' field, cuasing the GPS unit to NOT be able to navigate to a contact based on the contact's address.

I think I could solve the problem if I could setup a field in Outlook called 'House Number' and import the house / unit numbers into that field. I've already gotten them prepared in Excel. Any ideas?

Anyone know what I can

Answer : Problem: Synchonizing Microsoft Outlook contacts with Mio C520 GPS unit problems

you can add a field but its not free

http://data-fields-manager-for-outlook.data-fields-manager.qarchive.org/
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us