Question : Problem: HP Toolbox and Funambol problem

I have a program called HP toolbox installed on a server that manages most everything that happens in the office.  It is running Windows XP Professional Sp2.  I have recently installed another program called Funambol.  This program manages mail and contacts for our users.  We use the Toolbox to scan documents from our all-in-one printer to a specified folder on our network.  

Now the problem occurred when I installed Funambol.  After I had this program setup, I went to scan a document to the server via the controls that are built into the printer.  I found that the printer could no longer scan with the controls on the printer.  Now, I can still print and scan from the software that is installed on the server, but when someone wants to scan something, they have to go to the server before they can complete the scanning.

I did some investigation and noticed that both of these programs use Tomcat (http://tomcat.apache.org/) to power themselves.  When they both run at the same time, they conflict.  I have verified that both instances of the Tomcat server are on different ports, but Funambol's tomcat is always predominant over HP Tollbox's Tomcat.

Can anyone please help me?

Answer : Problem: HP Toolbox and Funambol problem

Resolved.  Uninstalled Funambol form the computer.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us