Question : Problem: Dell AIO 962 Can't Scan when attached to network

I have a Dell AIO 962 attached to my home network (MSHOME) using Dell's Print Server Wireless Adapter 3300.  All of the computers (3) on my home network can print to the printer.  The copy functions and fax functions from the printer work.  However, the Scan functions do not.  When I look in Dell's documentation, it indicates when scanning that I should have a PC option on the control panel menu which would allow me to choose which PC to scan to.  I do not have this option.  I have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled several times and still this option does not appear.  I did a firmware upgrade and a printer driver upgrade.  Still no PC option.  Right now to get around the problem I have attached the printer to a computer directly and set the computer up to be shared.  This solves my problem but doesn't explain why I could not get it to work over the network.  Dell has not been much help.  Any thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Answer : Problem: Dell AIO 962 Can't Scan when attached to network

No, select the online chat with a tech, it is free :
http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dellcare/en/contact_us_options?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~tab=1
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us