Question : Problem: VPN Accross HTTPS - an Alternative to CAG Required

I have a need to offer VPN connection to my server farm to a number of remote customers using HTTPS in order to minimise the requirements of end users to amend proxy and firewall rules. I decided to use the Citrix Access Gateway (CAG). Much to my dismay I have found that there is a bug in the current implementation which means that in some circumstances the client still attempts to connect directly even where one specifies a proxy address in the advanced settings of the client.

To be fair to Citrix they are currently working on the issue and have acknowledged that it is their problem. However I am coming under extreme pressure to resolve this and Citrix are unable to give me a date.

So my problem is deciding on another solution to implement in the short term. Does anyone have any experience and recommendations of other solutions I might deploy? I need:-
VPN to be established using HTTPS as with the CAG.
to be able to pick up authentication details via Active Directory on the farm.
be able to manually set proxy details in the client

Answer : Problem: VPN Accross HTTPS - an Alternative to CAG Required

Check out Neoteris as well (part of Juniper Networks).  They are Java-based and can run entirely over port 443, from what I remember...  http://www.juniper.net/products_and_services/ssl_vpn_secure_access/
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us