Question : Problem: Can you have vpn setup with both a persistent tunnel and allow incoming connections?

I have two offices connected via a persistent VPN tunnel.  My question is:  Can I also have mobile and remote users VPN into one of the routers?  Also, can the remote client use the resources on the lan at the other end of the tunnel?  I can't remember the models (linksys maybe), but I basically have some Wireless SOHO VPN routers making the connections.  If a model # is imperative, I can get it, but it would mean to me that it is not possible without specialized (read:expensive) equipment.  Prove me wrong please.  And, thanks for your help.

Answer : Problem: Can you have vpn setup with both a persistent tunnel and allow incoming connections?

Yes, I am keeping that in mind.  That's why I specified that it is possible if your router supports the remote user VPN.  I have persistent VPN connections from our central office to all of our remote sites (4).  I also have remote users VPNing into the same unit here at our central office.  It maintains the site to site connections when remote users VPN in.  I have other users that VPN through the router to an internal PPTP (VPN) server which also works fine.  (We didn't have enough licenses for all our users on our firewall/router.

I have a small one at home that also supports both connections simultaneously.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us