Question : Problem: iPod syncs only a couple items then doesn't sync anymore. How do I fix this?

I have an iPod Classic 80GB with warranty still on it. I recently hooked it up to sync with iTunes and wouldn't sync. So I decided to restore the iPod, but an error message came up saying iTunes can not restore iPod. So went to look for solutions online and found one. It worked to restore the iPod, but now the iPod syncs on a few items then gets suspended. Then a little while later and error message comes up saying "iPod cannot be synced. Unknown error (-1303). What is this I keep getting, and how do get my ipod to sync all my library not just a few songs? Or is the disk corrupt and needs to be serviced or replaced?

Answer : Problem: iPod syncs only a couple items then doesn't sync anymore. How do I fix this?

There is a good chance that the problem may be related to a problem Music or other file on your computer which does not copy over to the iPod.

Reset the iPod again.

Change the Sync Settings on iTunes for the iPod to manual sync.

Now you can add the music a few albums at a time. And see if it stops working after you add a certain album.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us